Your garage is probably more than just a place to park your car; it also serves as a place to work and keep things you don’t want to be constantly rummaging through your house. That means it’s easy for it to accumulate clutter and get overrun with items, making it difficult to find what you need and giving you a feeling of dread every time you enter the garage. But if you set up a garage storage system, you’ll have room not only for your car but also for your tools and materials for home repairs and renovations.
The ideal garage storage solution will combine aesthetics with practicality and neatness. It needs to be as compact as feasible, adaptable to the ever-changing volume of your garage’s contents, and user-friendly in terms of both storage and navigation. We combed through product descriptions, ratings, and reviews to identify the best garage storage systems on the market and compile this information to help you narrow down your options.Garage Smart – Top Garage Storage Solutions
Let’s take a look at the primary categories and our prefered brands to see how your garage may be transformed from an eyesore to a man cave. Hours of research led us to this final selection of the top eight garage cabinets and storage systems; whether you need a full-fledged Storage system with a workspace or just a handful of racks, you’ll find excellent solutions here. Speak to us if you’re looking for premium garage storage solutions in Australia.
The Top Cabinet
The NewAgePro 3.0 Series of Cutting-EdgeProducts
By using only the finest materials and developing their products with the customer’s needs in mind, NewAge Products has become a go-to brand for stylish and functional home storage solutions. Their flagship product, the Pro 3.0 Series, is a revolutionary garage storage solution. Drawers, cabinets, and a workable surface are all included. Everything is coated in an industrial paint finish that is resistant to chipping, scratches, and dents, and the cabinets are fully welded and made of 18-Gauge steel, which is thicker and harder than the grade used by most competitors.
In terms of personalisation, the Pro 3.0 Series is unrivalled. Everything from the quantity of pieces to the shade of paint and type of finish is up for grabs. You can always make changes or additions to your NewAge Products cabinet set in the future as individual pieces are also sold. Nonetheless, craftsmanship of this calibre is not cheap. The Pro 3.0 Series is one of the most expensive garage storage systems available; the price varies with the amount of units purchased.
NewAge Products’ top-rated cabinet set is the pinnacle of garage storage solutions, but it will set you back a pretty penny. There are two big lockers on either end of the cabinet system, three wall cabinets suspended roughly six feet in the air with opening doors, a tool cabinet, and a floor cabinet. Each of the two lockers has four deep shelves and a lot of headroom between the shelves to accommodate bulky goods. Particularly convenient is the rolling tool cabinet, which can be rolled out from under the garage cabinets and across to the workbench. The stainless steel workstation is six feet in length, making it ideal as both a full bench and the hub of your various endeavours.
Countless configurations are possible due to the abundance of storage cabinets and the number of shelves in each. There is no need to worry if you don’t have enough tools to fill the cabinets right away; this cabinet system is designed to expand with your needs. The high-quality cabinet system you’ve installed in your garage speaks volumes with its visual appeal. The manufacturer is so confident in the longevity of these cabinets that they offer a limited lifetime warranty on the entire set.
Ready-to-Use Mobile Gladiator Cabinet for Storage
The Gladiator Ready-to-Assemble Mobile Storage Cabinet will transform your chaotic garage into a well-organized haven with its roomy layout, four wheels, strong steel exterior, and overwhelmingly positive customer reviews. The cabinet’s dimensions are 66 by 36 by 18 inches, and it has three shelves that can support 45 pounds apiece. A safety lock is integrated into the design for added peace of mind.
The adaptability of this cabinet is, however, its defining characteristic. Adjusting the shelves allows you to better arrange your belongings. The casters are an optional extra that can be purchased with or without the item. In addition, a wall bracket kit is available to lift the cabinet off the ground.
When imagining the perfect garage storage solution, this is probably what most of us have in mind. Look at that lovely cabinet fill up. With cabinets that coordinate, a large amount of storage, and a modern industrial style, your friends will be green with envy. The system’s 24 gauge steel frames, completely lockable double-walled doors, and adjustable shelves ensure you’ll have enough of room for all your belongings. Assuming you have the room, the sleek design will look great in your garage.
Storage Shelves: Suncast garage cabinet
A single storage cabinet may be all you need if you don’t have a lot of stuff to keep in your garage but still want somewhere to put things away neatly. Tools and other heavy objects are frequently moved around in the garage, which can lead to more frequent accidental damage to garage storage cabinets than we’d like. The cabinet is remarkably sturdy, considering it is made in the USA out of heavy-duty blow-moulded plastic. If you accidently bump or dent the blow-molded resin, it will spring back into shape and it won’t corrode or warp. No matter if you’re looking to organise your tools, bicycles, or outdoor decorations, the finest garage storage solution will be tailored to your specific needs. Suncast’s Freestanding Garage Cabinet is our top recommendation because it’s the only true “all-in-one” option: it’s adaptable, dependable, and inexpensive.
Suncast’s garage storage cabinets come in sizes ranging from a modest 37 x 31 inches to a massive 81.25 x 41 inches. The 73×31-inch cabinet, with its three robust shelves and durable resin exterior, is the most commonly purchased size. The cabinet has a large storage capacity of 19 cubic feet, and each shelf can accommodate up to 75 pounds.
Suncast is usually priced similarly to, if not less than, its competitors, but this does depend on the specific store and the size of the cabinet you purchase. The vast majority of reviewers have given the product five stars, which is the highest possible rating. Despite widespread reports of a simple and fast assembly process, the device has received some mixed reviews due to reports of consumer frustration with the required assembly. If you are worried about who might get their hands on your tools, you can rest easy knowing that the Suncast cabinets are extremely difficult to break into and include padlock ready doors.
The cabinet requires minimal effort to assemble, and its placement can be adjusted thereafter to suit personal preference. However, be cautious, and if there are young children in the house, you may want to bolt it to the wall to prevent it from being knocked over.
5-Tier Shelving Unit in the Timeless Style of Seville
Wire made of industrial-strength steel. The wheels make it mobile and convenient to move about. Having a shelf’s height be modifiable provides for individualised comfort. Use this Seville Classics shelf unit in the garage, kitchen, or office for convenient storage and organisation.
The shelf’s dimensions—60 inches in height, 30 inches in width, and 14 inches in depth—make it suitable for stowing anything from canned food to spare tyres. This five-tiered product has a total weight capability of 1500 pounds, with each shelf supporting up to 300 pounds. Customers have given this product overwhelmingly positive reviews on the internet, praising it for its open, spacious design and for its sturdiness. It also requires no special tools for assembly and is quite easy to put together.
Cheap shelf units are a great addition to any Garage that is in need of new cabinets or a new cabinet system. Even though there aren’t many bells and whistles on this Seville Classics wire shelving unit, the mere presence of shelves can make a huge difference in how much stuff you can store. With the ability to alter the height of each of the five shelves by an individual inch, you can store both tall and short objects without taking up too much space. The shelf unit may be easily relocated if the garage’s layout is altered thanks to its mobile design. When you don’t want it to move, the two locking brakes will block it from doing so.
You’ve found the best metal garage cabinets here. The UltraZinc plating and high-quality steel construction provide the shelves exceptional longevity, making them ideal for use in humid environments. There’s a massive 1500 pounds that can be stored on these shelves. The shelves can be set up and taken down quickly and easily without the need for any tools. Although the shelving is covered by a warranty for a year, it is highly improbable that anything will go wrong with it for quite some time. Check out the smart wall.
7-Tier Commercial Storage Rack with Seville Classics Finish
This wire rack shelving system from Seville Classics is the best there is when it comes to adaptability. Locked to the shelves or simply pulled out for access to the contents, the racks come with twenty-two heavy-duty polypropylene bins. There are three sizes of bins available, allowing you to store objects of varying shapes and sizes. The bins feature dividers for further categorisation, as well as labels for easy retrieval of stored items.
The four wheels on this shelving unit are built to last through years of use, and they can be secured when you don’t want the rack to roll. Each shelf has a weight capacity of 150 pounds, however the spacing is too tight to accommodate many heavy boxes. Shelving can be assembled and disassembled with minimal effort, allowing you to get to work on your organisation project without delay. Shelving is protected from wear and rust by a platinum epoxy coating, and the item is guaranteed against faulty construction for a full decade. Check out this post about Garage Storage Ideas
Sell Alternative Medicines Series of VersaRac
A second product from NewAge Products makes the cut; this time it’s an overhead rack that helps you make the most of the storage area in your garage. The VersaRac has a massive 104 cubic feet of storage space, making it far more capacious than the shelving unit or standard garage cabinet, and every inch of that storage space is hung from the ceiling rather than taking up valuable floor space. The VersaRac can have its storage capacity increased by purchasing a 12-piece accessory kit of utility hooks.
There’s no denying the quality of the product. It can support up to 600 pounds thanks to its 13-Gauge steel beam construction. While the VersaRac’s installation isn’t quite as simple as that of a brand new cabinet or shelf, the vast majority of buyers feel that it’s still manageable even without professional assistance. However, NewAge Products provides many videos that explain the setup procedure in depth, so customers may rest easy if they have any questions.
Storage Solutions: Storage Smart’s Overhead Racks
The garage ceiling is the clearest, most unused storage space in the entire building. We don’t mean literally glueing things to the ceiling; rather, we mean that installing some overhead shelves, which hangs from the ceiling, is a simple task and provides the best long-term and medium-term storage option.
If you happen to live in a flood-prone location, this storage option will help you keep your belongings safe by keeping them off the ground and, ideally, out of the way of any water that could find its way into the garage. Storage Smart’s overhead garage storage rack is a low-cost, aesthetically pleasing, and straightforward solution. Storage Smart’s overhead storage system is made from high-end components, so you can rest easy knowing your belongings are safe. The manufacturer claims the shelves can support up to 600 pounds if installed as directed. This is made possible by the integrated grid design.
When it comes to setting up the system, you can easily do it on your own. Mounting this shelving is a breeze provided you have all the necessary tools on hand and follow the product’s well-written instructions. The only catch is that you might want a friend’s help unpacking and setting up. Depending on the model you decide on, the box weighs around 67 lbs. Check out garage cabinet storage
Investing in an overhead Storage rack from Storage Smart is a great idea if you have a lot of seldom-used goods to store in your garage. You may rest easy knowing that the mount can support up to 550 pounds of equipment thanks to its sturdy steel construction. The system requires a ladder and, preferably, two people to set it, but once it’s in place, it almost never needs to be tweaked. Speak to us if you’re looking for elite garage storage solutions in Melbourne.
Floating shelves, 2-pack, for efficient storage
With this shelving unit, you have the convenience of standard wall shelves as well as the inventiveness of Storage Smart. These shelves are exceptional because they can support a combined weight of 400 pounds, allowing you to safely store a wide variety of heavy items. You can store anything from a toolbox to an air compressor to a garage fan in this arrangement. However, the shelves only protrude two feet from the wall, which may restrict the size of the items that can be stored on them.
The shelves can be placed in any configuration you like within your garage, from side by side to stacked on top of each other to round the perimeter. You can adjust the height of the shelves above the floor and the distance between the top of the shelves and the ceiling to suit your needs. The shelves are simple to set up and come with everything you need. They are built to last for many years due to their sturdy steel design. In addition, the product is backed by a 10-year warranty.
AmazonBasics 5-Shelf Shelving Storage Unit
Don’t allow astronomical costs stop you from finally organising your garage. The AmazonBasics 5-Shelf Shelving Unit can support up to 1,750 pounds, making it a more cost-effective option than both garage cabinets and overhead racks. The wire shelves are adjustable, so you can make the product work for your specific storage needs, and it can be put together with nary a tool. The unit’s dimensions of 36 by 14 by 72 inches provide a small footprint without sacrificing storage capacity.
For even the most fundamental of Amazon purchases, you have a plethora of options. The unit can be freestanding or fitted with wheels for mobility. There are also two other finishes available—black and chrome—so you can find the right complement for your garage. While some buyers experienced problems due to poor shipping, the majority of purchasers found the device to be exactly what they needed to finally get their garage in order.
Most Superb Pegboard
Galvanized Pegboards in a Set of Packages
Pegboards are great for organising a chaotic garage because they can be mounted on the wall. Most can’t store as many things as a cabinet or shelf unit, but they’re perfect for things like tools and sports equipment that are on the smaller side.
The pegboards sold by Wall Control are unparalleled. You’ll get a 32″ by 16″ storage area with these two pegboards made from 20-Gauge galvanised steel. You’ll have a total of 7 square feet to put away those annoying little things that always seem to get lost in the chaos of the garage. Once built, the pegboard has a weight capacity of up to 200 pounds, which Wall Control claims is ten times that of a traditional pegboard made of wood or plastic. This incredible amount of space is available for a fraction of the cost of comparable cabinets, shelves, and racks.
Whenever it refers to the most effective method of garage organisation, pegboards are hardly revolutionary. A pegboard is a common equipment used by grandpas to keep their tools well organised. There have been a few firms as of late that have took the pegboard concept and modernised it, making it more durable, user-friendly, and flexible to accommodate your ever-evolving tool collection.
Steel pegboard from Wall Control is tenfold times stronger than regular pegboard, and it comes with a variety of accessories made to simplify the process of storing various tools. This system’s magnetic panels are exceptionally sturdy, making it extremely adaptable. It has extra holes for the specialised accessories and is also compatible with standard pegboard pegs.
It’s important to note that the optional extras are not cheap, so it could be best to go elsewhere for more affordable options, which, thanks to the well-thought-out architecture of the system, you should be able to use with it. The given instructions make installation simple and straightforward. If you need to drill into drywall, ensure sure your screws are going into the studs. It’s important to remember that the steel pegboard’s edges are razor sharp, so you’ll need to take extra precautions to avoid cutting yourself while installing it.
Take a glance at this pegboard from Wall Control, which is a fantastic organised tool and doesn’t require a complete garage overhaul if you’re searching for the finest rail Garage storage system. Galvanized steel was used in the manufacture of the pegboard, making it far more durable and able to support greater weight than its predecessors. With the provided hardware, attaching it on the wall is a breeze.
You can get started on organising right now with the pegboard’s included shelves, bins, and hooks, and adding more components is simple. The pegboard features not only standard 1/4-inch peg hole accessories, but also slotted openings that are compatible with those offered by Wall Control. Users said the bundled attachments were not great for elaborate organisational systems and suggested getting the boards separately and then buying whatever extras you wanted. Given that it’s constructed of steel, you can use magnets to add even more personalisation options beyond the peg holes.
The Storage Of A Ladder And A Huge Tool Hook
Ladders and other tall tools can’t be kept in the same places as smaller hand tools and hardware. Storage hooks are perfect for lifting heavy, awkward tools off the ground and placing them in a more convenient, out-of-the-way spot. When it comes to stowing away ladders and other cumbersome objects, go no further than the CoolYeah brand for sturdy hooks built to last. The top quality iron used in their construction and the anti-slip PVC coating mean that your belongings will be safe from damage and will remain securely fastened to the hooks. In addition, this item is backed by a no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee for the rest of your life.
The CoolYeah hooks come in a range of sizes to accommodate a wide variety of storage needs, and setting them up is a breeze. In order to avoid making a bigger mess than you already have, you should attach them using the appropriate fastening type for the object to which they will be attached. We advise against putting these hooks up with the screws provided with the CoolYeah hooks and instead sourcing your own screws/wall anchors. Unfortunately, the provided screws are not as high-quality as the hooks themselves. Speak to us if you’re looking for garage storage solutions in Melbourne.
Holders for a Broom and Garden Tools
Most people have a mop, broom, and garden equipment in their garage. To make matters worse, these frequently used things are frequently just pushed to the side or tucked under a desk. The Berry Avenue broom and garden tool organiser is a simple method to store these often used items out of the way while making them easy to access. This approach is so easy to implement that you’ll wonder why you didn’t use it sooner.
The wall-mounted plastic rail with integrated slots for brooms, garden tools, mops, etc. is the organizer’s main component. The tools are held firmly in place by the rubber gripping elements in each slot, which are spring-loaded. Berry Avenue guarantees that your tools won’t slide down in the holder, or your money back.
Putting it in place is as easy as can be, as expected. A storage rack that is not installed straight is one of the most visually distracting things in the world, so be sure to use a spirit level. You have no excuse for a disorganised garage with so many convenient storage options available today. No longer will brooms and dustpans be consigned to the corner because they take up too much place on the shelf.
A garage storage system is a must-have if you want to make room for your car and your projects while also keeping everything in its place and easy to find. The best garage cabinets and storage systems are sturdy enough to contain everything you need and allow you to keep it neat and tidy with no effort. To help you get your garage in order, we’ve compiled a list of eight storage cabinets and other systems. You should now be armed with the knowledge to pick the best garage Storage system for your needs. So get organizing – and send us pics of the results!
The ideal garage storage solution will combine aesthetics with practicality and neatness. It needs to be as compact as feasible, adaptable to the ever-changing volume of your garage’s contents, and user-friendly in terms of both storage and navigation. We comb through product descriptions, ratings, and reviews to identify the best garage storage systems on the market. The NewAge Products Pro 3.0 Series is one of the most expensive garage storage systems available. The Ready-to-Assemble Mobile Storage Cabinet will transform your chaotic garage into a well-organized haven with its roomy layout, four wheels, and strong steel exterior.
Suncast’s Freestanding Garage Cabinet is our top recommendation because it’s the only true “all-in-one” option. It’s adaptable, dependable, and inexpensive. The vast majority of reviewers have given the product five stars, which is the highest possible rating. 5-Tier Shelving Unit in the Timeless Style of SevilleWire made of industrial-strength steel. Five-tiered product has a total weight capability of 1500 pounds, with each shelf supporting up to 300 pounds.
The shelves can be set up and taken down quickly and easily without the need for any tools. Shelving can be assembled and disassembled with minimal effort. There are three sizes of bins available, allowing you to store objects of varying shapes and sizes. The VersaRac can support up to 600 pounds thanks to its 13-Gauge steel beam construction. Storage Smart’s overhead garage storage rack is a low-cost, aesthetically pleasing, and straightforward solution.
Mounting this shelving is a breeze provided you have all the necessary tools on hand. The system requires a ladder and, preferably, two people to set it up. AmazonBasics 5-Shelf Shelving Unit can support up to 1,750 pounds and is a more cost-effective option than both garage cabinets and overhead racks. The shelves are simple to set up and come with everything you need. They are built to last for many years due to their sturdy steel design.
Steel pegboard from Wall Control is tenfold times stronger than regular pegboard. Comes with a variety of accessories made to simplify the process of storing various tools. It’s important to note that the optional extras are not cheap, so it could be best to go elsewhere for more affordable options. The CoolYeah brand of hooks are built to last and come with a money-back guarantee. The Berry Avenue broom and garden tool organiser is a simple solution for keeping tools out of the way.
It has integrated slots for brooms, garden tools, mops, etc. inside a wall-mounted plastic holder. Garage storage is a must-have if you want to make room for your car and your projects. The best garage cabinets and storage systems are sturdy enough to contain everything you need. We’ve compiled a list of eight storage cabinets and other systems to help you pick the best system for your needs.
- There isn’t much room in a typical garage to park a car, let alone store the tools and supplies needed to maintain or improve the home.
- The perfect garage storage option will take into account both form and function.
- It should be as little as possible, able to expand or contract depending on the volume of your garage’s contents, and simple to store and move around in.
- To help you narrow down your selections, we’ve sifted through product descriptions, ratings, and reviews to determine the top garage storage solutions on the market.
- We spent a lot of time researching the best options before settling on these top eight garage cabinets and storage systems. Whether you need an entire Storage system with a workspace or just a few racks, you’ll find great options here.
- Contact us if you need high-quality garage storage options in Australia.
- The Pro 3.0 Series is an industry-changing garage storage system that they’re most proud of.
- The customization options available on the Pro 3.0 Series are unparalleled.
- Anytime in the future, you can modify or expand your current NewAge Products cabinet set as desired because each component is also sold separately.
- While the price of the Pro 3.0 Series does go down with increased quantities of storage units purchased, it is still one of the most expensive options on the market.
- The NewAge Products premium cabinet set is the best option for garage storage, but it won’t come cheap.
- On either end of the cabinet system are large lockers, and within the system itself are a tool cabinet, a floor cabinet, and three wall cabinets, each suspended from the ceiling about six feet in height with opening doors.
- The attractiveness of the garage cabinet system you have installed speaks loudly.
- “The Gladiator” Self-Assembled, Moveable Cabinets Cabinet’s numerous excellent evaluations, sturdy steel construction, four wheels, and wide interior guarantee that your chaotic garage will be transformed into a well-organized paradise.
- However, this cabinet stands out due to its versatility.
- Your friends will be green with envy over your modern industrial kitchen with matching cabinets, lots of storage, and enough of counter space.
- Ample storage space is guaranteed by the system’s 24 gauge steel frames, fully lockable double-walled doors, and movable shelves.
- The modern style would look fantastic in a garage if you had the space for it.
- If you don’t have a lot of garage clutter but still value order, a single storage cabinet may be all you need.
- Even though it’s built in the USA out of thick blow-molded plastic, the cabinet is surprisingly solid.
- Whether you’re trying to find a better way to store your tools, bicycles, or patio furniture, the best garage storage solution will be customised to your unique requirements.
- The Freestanding Garage Cabinet from Suncast is the best option since it has everything you need in a garage storage solution: it’s versatile, dependable, and affordable.
- Suncast offers garage storage cabinets measuring anywhere from 37 by 31 inches to an enormous 81 by 41 inches.
- Suncast’s prices are normally competitive or lower than those of its rivals, though this can vary from shop to store and with the size of the cabinet you’re looking to buy.
- Keep an eye on it, and if there are small children in the house, you might want to fasten it to the wall so it can’t be accidentally pushed over.
- Heavy-Duty Steel 5-Tier Shelving Unit in the Classic Seville Wire Design.
- Rolling around is a breeze thanks to the wheels.
- The ability to adjust the height of a shelf allows for more personalised storage solutions.
- This Seville Classics shelving unit can be used for a variety of purposes, including as a coat rack, in the kitchen, or even in the office.
- This shelf’s proportions of 60 inches in height, 30 inches in breadth, and 14 inches in depth make it ideal for storing everything from canned goods to extra tyres.
- Each shelf can hold up to 300 pounds, for a maximum weight capacity of 1500 pounds for the entire product.
- It’s also simple to assemble and doesn’t call for any unique hardware.
- Whenever a Garage is in need of new cabinets or a new cabinet system, inexpensive shelf units are a perfect solution.
- Even though this Seville Classics wire shelving unit doesn’t have a tonne of fancy features, just having shelves may make a tremendous difference in terms of how much stuff you can store.
- Each of the five shelves can be adjusted in height by a single inch, so you can fit a variety of items of varying sizes without taking up too much room.
- As the shelving unit is transportable, it may be moved about the garage as needed.
- The metal storage cabinets that we offer are unparalleled in the industry.
- The total weight that can be kept on these shelves is a whopping 1500 pounds.
- The shelf comes with a one-year warranty, although it’s unlikely that anything will go wrong with it in that time.
- When it comes to versatility, Seville Classics’ wire rack shelving system is unrivalled.
- The racks’ twenty-two strong polypropylene containers can be locked in place or slid out for easy access.
- You can store items of diverse sizes and shapes in one of three different sized bins.
- If you don’t want this rack to move about, you can lock the four wheels that come standard.
- While 150 pounds is the weight limit for each shelf, the gap prevents many large boxes from fitting.
- Simple assembly and disassembly of shelving units means you can get right to work on your organisation project.
- With 104 cubic feet of storage capacity, the VersaRac is much more capacious than a shelving unit or a regular garage cabinet; also, all of that storage space is suspended from the ceiling, freeing up important floor space.
- A 12-piece accessory kit of utility hooks is available for the VersaRac and can be used to extend its storage capacity.
- The 13-Gauge steel beam structure ensures that it can hold up to 600 pounds.
- The installation of a VersaRac isn’t as straightforward as that of a brand new cabinet or shelf, but the vast majority of purchasers still find it possible to do so without any outside help.
- The overhead garage storage rack from Storage Smart is an easy-to-install, inexpensive, and visually beautiful option.
- You can trust that your valuables will be safe in Storage Smart’s overhead storage system because it is constructed from only the highest quality materials.
- If assembled and used as intended, the manufacturer claims their shelves can hold up to 600 pounds.
- The system can be set up without any outside help.
- Storage Smart’s overhead racks are a smart investment if you need to make room in your garage for a large quantity of infrequently used items.
- Benefit from both the ease of traditional wall shelves and the ingenuity of Storage Smart with this handy storage set.
- The shelving units are user-friendly and complete with all mounting hardware.
- AmazonBasics 5-Tier Bookcase/Shelving/Organizer
- Don’t let the price tag prevent you from finally getting your garage in order.
- In comparison to garage cabinets and overhead racks, the AmazonBasics 5-Shelf Shelving Unit is the more cost-effective choice because to its higher weight capacity (up to 1,750 pounds).
- In addition to requiring no tools for assembly, the product’s wire shelves are also adjustable, so it may be tailored to the user’s precise demands for shelving space.
- With measurements of 36 by 14 by 72 inches, the unit takes up very little room in your home or office without compromising on storage space.
- On Amazon, you may choose from a dizzying array of options for even the most essential of purchases.
- The system can either stand on its own or be made mobile by adding wheels.
- Not as capacious as a cabinet or shelf unit, but ideal for smaller items like tools and sports gear.
- Wall Control offers unrivalled pegboards.
- These two galvanised steel pegboards measure 20 gauge, and provide a 32 by 16 inch storage space.
FAQs About Garage Storage
How Much Do Motorized Overhead Garage Storage Cost?
Prices for ceiling storage vary based on which ceiling storage system you choose and how many are installed. Stationary overhead racks start around $450 and motorized racks are $2,000.
How Much Does It Cost To Install Garage Ceiling Storage?
Prices for overhead garage storage are $75 to $400. Custom work for overhead storage increases to $300 to $1,000.
How Tall Should Garage Cabinets Be?
The regular garage cabinets come with the traditional kitchen cabinet measurements. The standard mounting cabinets’ height is about 96 inches from the surface of the floor to the cabinets’ top.
How Deep Should Garage Cabinets Be?
16 and 24 inches deep
Typical depths for garage cabinets are 16 and 24 inches deep – with 24 inches being the higher price. Usually a garage professional will recommend two tall cabinets for your garage that are at maximum height, 36 inches wide, and 26 inches deep.
Can I Put Kitchen Cabinets In Garage?
Here’s the very simple problem with this idea – wooden kitchen cabinets just aren’t designed to be installed in a garage environment. Most garages aren’t climate-controlled, which means the spaces will have fluctuating temperatures (sometimes to an extreme degree). They’re also prone to humidity and moisture.
In 2005, GarageSmart® pioneered the garage storage category in Australia. Since we’ve built a reputation of providing a premium product along with a friendly and professional service. GarageSmart has the best home storage solutions. GarageSmart is the nation’s leader in complete garage fit-outs. We are a privately owned company and we are very proud of that. GarageSmart is a complete “do-it for you” premium garage fit out company.